• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

SakoSource Rifle Closeout Page 3

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

manager131

SCC Manager
SCC Board Member
Please see thread "SakoSource is Retiring" and "SakoSource Rifle Closeout Page 2" for other rifles for sale. As we state in an earlier thread, it is time to retire, so all rifles need to go out the door. Please send me a Private Conversation to purchase. My reply will include payment and shipping instructions.

Rifle No. 7, Marlin X7 .243 w/ Leupold
This rifle and scope are just like new and would make an excellent "loaner" or starter rifle for some budding deer hunter. The quality is MUCH higher than the plastic rifles currently being offered by Savage and Remington. The scope is a Leupold 2-7X33, an excellent optic. Tag price is $900, SCC price $600.

7a.jpg 7b.jpg 7c.jpg 7d.jpg 7f.jpg 7g.jpg 7j.jpg

Rifle No. 8, Husqvarna Imperial, .30-06, SN 299674
Swedish fans take note! This pristine Husqvarna Imperial is as sleek as they come. The action is a Husqvarna-made Mauser (1600 series, I believe). It is in as nice condition as you'll find and topped with Weaver-style bases and rings. If you don't like the rings there are dozens of other rings on the market which fit the bases in every height and diameter you can imagine. The factory three-leaf rear sight offers three different distances if you prefer to use it instead of a scope, or as a back-up. They just don't come any nicer. Tag price $1100, SCC price $900.

8a.jpg 8b.jpg 8c.jpg 8d.jpg 8f.jpg 8h.jpg 8j.jpg 8k.jpg

Rifle No. 9, Browning A-Bolt Synthetic .270 Win, SN 14295YM358

Here is a clean all-weather rifle fitted with Leupold rings and bases. The A-Bolt has a detachable 4-round magazine and weatherproof synthetic stock, and is in a great caliber for deer, antelope, or anything else you might want to take at extended ranges. Condition is virtually the same as when it came out of the box. Tag price $1100, SCC price $800.

9a.jpg 9b.jpg 9c.jpg 9d.jpg 9e.jpg 9g.jpg 9h.jpg 9j.jpg 9k.jpg

Rifles Nos. 6 and 10 are spoken for. If you're interested in any of the remaining rifles please act by Wednesday, Oct 4. We will be taking them down at that time.

You can also contact us by email at info (at) sakosource "dot" com. . . . .

Latest posts

Back