• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako Finnbear 30-06 Barrel Borfors Steel $75.00

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

bowfishn

Hi I have a Sako Finnbear 30-06 Barrel for sale $75.00, it is a Borfors Steel and is in reasonably good condition. It needs to be reblued.

I bought it off Ebay a couple months ago to replace a barrel that had to be shortened 1/2 to 3/4 inch because of a bad job done by a gun smith who installed a muzzle brake, I had to cut off the threads and recrown it myself to get it to shoot again. I have decided to forgo replacing the barrel as it is the original barrel that was on the rifle when my father bought it new, and after I cut and recrowned it , it still shoots 1/2 minute groups.

The Barrel I have for sale has the front sight minus the hood, and is 24 1/4" long it has original crown on it.

It was sold by Numrich Gun Parts and listed as such:
"Sako Finnbear Bolt Action Rifle 24-1/4” Barrel, 30-06
This is a used Sako Finnbear Bolt Action Rifle Barrel, blued with a front sight.
No other hardware is included.
Measurements:
O.A.L. 24-¼”
Bore is good with minor pitting.
Exterior has some scratches, scuffs, and surface rust.
Stamped “Finnbear Made In Finland SAKO Cal..30-06 Bofos Steel”.
Overall good condition, used."

Latest posts

Back