• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

P94S Magazines - 3D Printed

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Jollygood

Hi All,

After seeing the prices of Finnfire mags in the UK (£40+ for a 5 shot, if you can find them!) I resolved to have a crack at designing and making some for myself.

So here's the 5 shot version prototype. It fits well and cycles reliably for me. Using a spring from an original mag to test, and waiting on a delivery of some to start producing testers.

I've designed this one with an extended base and groove, as I found the flush originals can be fiddly to remove when empty.

There's some more material testing to do to ensure longevity, but it's a promising start I think.

P94S Magazines - 3D Printed P94S Magazines - 3D Printed P94S Magazines - 3D Printed P94S Magazines - 3D Printed

Nice! Is there room for two more rounds now?
This one is still a 5 shot. The body is the same size as the original, just the solid base is extended.

Once this one has been tested a bit more with the springs I've got on the way, I'll look at doing a 10 shot. Shouldn't take much alteration, but I could do with getting my hands on an original 10 shot mag ideally to measure up and check the spring specs.

5 Shot is about finished I reckon.

Springs and pins work a charm. It fits snug and feeds smoothly. Ran about a box through this one with no misfeeds or issues, so I think it's ready for some testing!

I wonder if there are any UK P94S owners would like to test one for me? 😁

P94S Magazines - 3D Printed

5 Shot is about finished I reckon.

Springs and pins work a charm. It fits snug and feeds smoothly. Ran about a box through this one with no misfeeds or issues, so I think it's ready for some testing!

I wonder if there are any UK P94S owners would like to test one for me? 😁

View attachment 33865
I would love to test for you as I'm looking for extra mags and am very keen to see you are attempting a 10 shot version which would greatly interest me too

I would love to test for you as I'm looking for extra mags and am very keen to see you are attempting a 10 shot version which would greatly interest me too
Hey, thanks for your interest. I'm afraid the freebie testers have all been snapped up and shipped out!

Feedback has been good so far, and just waiting for one or two to get back to me. As the demand does seem to be there, I will be offering some for sale in the near future. If at all interested feel free to shoot me a message and I'll let you know when they're for sale proper. 👍

When the 5 shot is confirmed finalised I'll get to work on the 10 shot. I'm also looking at doing a modified base to make removal easier with the Range stock.

Hey, thanks for your interest. I'm afraid the freebie testers have all been snapped up and shipped out!

Feedback has been good so far, and just waiting for one or two to get back to me. As the demand does seem to be there, I will be offering some for sale in the near future. If at all interested feel free to shoot me a message and I'll let you know when they're for sale proper. 👍

When the 5 shot is confirmed finalised I'll get to work on the 10 shot. I'm also looking at doing a modified base to make removal easier with the Range stock.
OK cool I would be very interested in the 5 & 10 shot versions

Latest posts

Back