• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

L46 SakoLove

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Sako "Vixens" typically come in a specific caliber, which is an integral part of valuing a rifle. They also come in at least four different configurations with variations in the grade, stock, and barrel, all making a difference in value. Some may have particular markings which some people value more than others. Some have much more attractive wood grain than others. And finally, condition isn't everything, it's just most everything.

If you were to provide a complete description with extensive photos here on this site you would get a range opinions that varied between approximately 50% and 150% of its average market value in the locations where they reside around the world. Since you are in South Africa, whether those foreign valuations are helpful regarding whatever reason you would like to establish a value only you can say.

If I fly down, I can pick it up.
Probably cost about $4k for round trip tickets and freight charges for firearm international travels.
I’ll say the gun is worth $1000-1300
So you would only need $3000 difference?
🤔
But not today!

Latest posts

Back