• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

S491 Calibers

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

sakotex

Hey Guys-
Does anyone have any info on what calibers the S491's were produced in by Sako. I've seen 6ppc, 17rem, and 222rem.

Many thanks Jim. Do you think that means that the ppc's came in both varmint and standard barrel configurations?

sakotex!
I havenxB4t got a clue since I am a bit ignorant to all rifles after the A series but I can check my "library" when I get home in a few days.
If I donxB4t respond please send me PM to remind me in a week or so!
Jim

bloo-
if i told you how accurate my 75 I varmint in 223 is with cheap hsm ammo, you'd swear i was lying...

I doubt that sakotex, I'd be more inclined to pester you into selling it to me!:evil2:
The M 75's I have not done much research on them at this point, still trying to get the L and A series sorted out-Bloo

pester away, but you should know that after selling the rifle i suffered sellers regret and bought it back with a $150 premium...sigh... i guess i shouldn't have sold my a1 light weight deluxe 223. that one, i paid too much for it, sold it, bought it back, and finally sold it for good...yeah, i know...beautiful rifle it was too.

sorry bloo...your 10min has expired. ha! seriously, if i can find an s491 sporter i'd be willing to part with my m75 223...plus i have a new mcmillan edge stock for it that i would sell too.
robert- sorry i misread your post where you were specifically referring to the ppc's...i was afraid that would be the case.

Latest posts

Back