• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

New to this site

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

M Koenig

I’m a shooter hunter , it’s my sport of choice just happened on this site my first rifle purchase was a finbear 30/06 when I was 17 yrs old what a tack driver I am also a reloaded since I was 18 all 11 of my children shoot and shoot well and our 32 grandchildren have or will be shooters as they become able to handle firearms… I’m looking forward to getting to know more good people on this site

I’m a shooter hunter , it’s my sport of choice just happened on this site my first rifle purchase was a finbear 30/06 when I was 17 yrs old what a tack driver I am also a reloaded since I was 18 all 11 of my children shoot and shoot well and our 32 grandchildren have or will be shooters as they become able to handle firearms… I’m looking forward to getting to know more good people on this site
Welcome Mr. Coenig,
Great family history, as for grand kids, we should have had them first!
Too much fun. God bless you & family. looking forward to seeing your posts. B/T

Excellent. I shot my first .22 at 4 years old. Teaching young people to shoot is the greatest thing anyone can do for our sport, welcome aboard.

I am impressed. 11 children, all shooters, and 32 grandchildren soon to be shooters too ! You are a blessed man.
I am a mediocre hunter and shooter but fortunately found a lot of good advice on this site. Specially regarding Sako rifles, that I Iove too.
As I said in my first post, this is a fantastic community. Please, keep posting and sharing your knowledge.
Frank

Latest posts

Back