Wanted many Non-Sako items

Discussion in 'SCC Trade Corner' started by L61R, Apr 28, 2020.

1. L61R

L61R SCC President Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    SE Ostergotland
    Hey Guys!

I guess we all have other interests than Sako firearms and I have many! Maybe too many, at least according to my dear wife!;)

So I thought I´d see if any of our members can help me hoard some more stuff!!:D

Anyway, if anyone of you have anything of the following that you don´t need anymore or if it´s just taking up space so you can´t expand your Sako collection, please send me a PM!

Mainly looking for vintage globes. Globes in form of pencil sharpeners, money banks, globes of Mars and other planets, celestial globes with stars, black globes and many many others type of globes and telluriums etc. Also literature about globes and maps.

Almost everything from the German company Braun, lighters, calculators, watches, radios, hifis, and lots of other stuff.

Also looking for Nizo film cameras, especially from the Braun era. Also Bolex and Beaulieu film cameras.

Old slide rulers of any kind. Round ones, ordinary ones, small ones, long ones. Best is if they have inner and outer boxes and paperwork of course but I am interested in most makes and shapes if they are in decent condition and complete without cracks and missing parts.

Omron calculators.

To some extent I also collect vintage diving equipment, especially double hose gear. Also depth gauges, compasses, bottom timers, knives, literature etc etc etc. Tanks, weights and suits are expensive to ship so not so keen on those but if you have any stuff laying around which you don´t want anymore, send me a PM and we´ll take it from there.

So hit me with what you´ve got!!

You can send me a PM here or an email, preferably with pics and info, to m a i l (at) s a k o p a r a p h e r n a l i a . c o m if you take away the extra spaces I inserted to avoid spam.

Thanks in advance!!

Jim

Rogan Kinnear likes this.

2. L61R

L61R SCC President Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    SE Ostergotland
    Sliderules and globes anyone?:D

Jim

William Carter and kevinlg like this.