Vintage Lyman All-American 10X

Discussion in 'SCC Trade Corner' started by stonecreek, Jun 5, 2021.

1. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    This is a great match for a Sako of similar age!

Here is a vintage Lyman All-American Perma Center 10 power scope with a rather rare fine post/crosshair. One-inch tube, of course. It is absolutely in the best condition I've ever seen for a scope of this age -- almost 100% optically, mechanically, and cosmetically. The adjustable objective is lockable, meaning it will stay where you put it as should be the case with any AO scope. Its long tube makes for a great deal of latitude in mounting position/eye relief and will fit any receiver. Over all length is 15.25 inches.

I obtained it mounted on a much later vintage rifle in a hunting caliber where I just don't feel it belongs. However, it would be a marvelous match for any older Sako in a varmint or target caliber, from an L46 Hornet sporter to an L579 HB or anything in that range. There are several being offered on eBay for $300 to $400, but I don't have all that much in this one and would be glad to pass it along to someone who has a proper rifle to put it on for $250 plus $15 shipping. As with anything I sell, just send it back for your money if something doesn't satisfy you.

DSC00762 (1024x150).jpg

DSC00765 (1024x687).jpg

DSC00766 (1024x201).jpg
    DSC00768 (1024x466).jpg

2. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Spoken for! THANKS, M.S.