Sako TRGs trg 22-308 barrel

Discussion in 'Sako TRGs' started by gm, Oct 30, 2009.

1. gm

gm Member

I am looking for a replacement TRG 22-308 26" original barrel. Connected Beretta (Ed Anderson) (Rick Gump), no help, gave me the run around, sent me on a wild goose chase. Sent me to Cole's in Maine, basically told me guns were only being made whole, no need to replace barrels, never wore out. Anyone know of any suppliers? Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks, GM

2. hayseed51

hayseed51 Well-Known Member

Yes, Beretta is sure great with the pride and support they have for their family tree aren't they? That's a joke, by the way. If they could set aside their modern business model for a minute, I think they could identify a bunch of areas where they could satisfy their customers as well as make some money.

My only advice to you would be don't get in a hurry - they are out there. You might try contacting some of the many online sellers that deal in TRGs, or possibly Accuflite Sports, and of course watch the auctions. I recently bought an unmounted and unfired 300 Win Mag TRGS barrel on an GB auction from a private party. More common to find take-offs, but they're out there.

Good luck GM, and welcome to the club. Dick

3. gm

gm Member

4. roostersmith

roostersmith Member