Tikka Wanted

Discussion in 'Valmet and Tikka' started by Guest, May 7, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Banned

I am looking for an Tikka Master Sporter (Not sure if M65, 595 or 695) is the designation. I would prefer .308 caliber but at this point It really would not matter. As an FFL dealer I had the chance to purchase when they were made and kept putting off for others and then...BAM no more. If anyone can help please email with pics, asking price and any info . I thank you much for the your time.

Corro

2. Guest

Guest Banned

Sherwoods in Santa Fe, NM has 2 NEW 595's in stock, one is a 243 with a gorgeous piece of wood... can't remember the other caliber... $595 each as I recall... contact Michael D. Kokin at www.sherwoodsspirit.com... or 505.988.1776... good luck

3. Guest

Guest Banned

Hi and thanks for the tip but the ones they have are 558 supremes, I am looking for thr m595/m695 sporter/master sporter with the adjustable comb/length of pull. Again, thanks for the info.

Tracy

4. Guest

Guest Banned

The 595's are the non magnum and the 695 are the 300 wm and the 7mm mag. That is the main difference. I have quite a few Tikka's and a lot of sako Mannlichers. Lots of luck.
    Steven shaw