• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Tikka Wanted

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Banned
I am looking for an Tikka Master Sporter (Not sure if M65, 595 or 695) is the designation. I would prefer .308 caliber but at this point It really would not matter. As an FFL dealer I had the chance to purchase when they were made and kept putting off for others and then...BAM no more. If anyone can help please email with pics, asking price and any info . I thank you much for the your time.

Corro

Sherwoods in Santa Fe, NM has 2 NEW 595's in stock, one is a 243 with a gorgeous piece of wood... can't remember the other caliber... $595 each as I recall... contact Michael D. Kokin at www.sherwoodsspirit.com... or 505.988.1776... good luck

Hi and thanks for the tip but the ones they have are 558 supremes, I am looking for thr m595/m695 sporter/master sporter with the adjustable comb/length of pull. Again, thanks for the info.

Tracy
---- Original Message ----- </div>[B said:
To: Sako Collectors Club
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: Tikka Wanted

]<div>

The 595's are the non magnum and the 695 are the 300 wm and the 7mm mag. That is the main difference. I have quite a few Tikka's and a lot of sako Mannlichers. Lots of luck.
Steven shaw

Back