Take my hand...

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by Dalua, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Dalua

Dalua Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK England
    ...I'm a stranger in paradise.
    Well, perhaps that's overstating it. I should start by saying that I am emphatically not a SAKO collector, or at least I didn't think so. However, I find suddenly that I do own nine of them.
    I have joined the forum, after peeking in for a number of years, to search more effectively (and to see the pics) for information on how the trigger-group attaches to a L578.

When I have done a decent search, I might well be asking about trigger-group spring specifications...

For now, though, I'm very pleased to have been allowed in to this facinating forum!

Wayne likes this.

2. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arkansas
    Welcome Dalua, If not a Sako collector, you have been bitten by the Sako bug. It is not fatal but the only known cure is to buy another. Surely the trigger group attaches to a L579. Check out forums under Sako medium auctions your answer may be there, if not start a thread and one of the resident experts will be glad to help. Oh, pictures are welcome too. Wayne

3. Dalua

Dalua Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK England
    Whoops - L579 it is!
    I'll go and have a look in the Medium Action section...