• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

supressor on l61r yes or no?

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Arian the 270,000 reported harvest is only on the 24,353,000 acres enrolled in the longer seasons, if you add the rest of non-enrolled acreage the actual annual harvest is approximately 500,000 WT deer per season.
The game department gives landowners & hunters the opportunity to manage or to mismanage their properties.
white tail are regulated more here, my club had 1 permit per head plus 5 for group hunts last season. Roe deer is technically a free for all but clubs and landowners set their own limits. My club has a 2 roe deer per Hunter limit. Personally i think thats a bit low considering the population around town that now has to be culled in early summer.

Iam no legislator or expert but i feel like different limits should be set for the areas around people and the wilderness. Like why stop the hunting of bear and wolf around towns and farm areas but keep pressuring them further north.... Wont that just encourage predators to head south? If i shoot a single roe deer in view of the herd north of town the next day tracks will lead me across the frozen lake to the east of town. Iam not a Predator hunter myself, i dont shoot what i wont eat, but it seems the bureaucrats are blind to the pleas of farmers who have video evidence of lynx taking their pets and young lifestock only minutes from the town.

Latest posts

Back