Selling SAKO A IV Safari .375 HH Magnum for a friend

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by Jeremy1973, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Jeremy1973

Jeremy1973 Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Indiana
    Hello! I am selling a used SAKO Safari A IV .375 HH Magnum for a friend of mine. The gun was used by his father for many years, and since his father passed away last year, he (my friend) has no use for it, and asked me to help him sell it. Pictures are available, and anyone interested, please let me know. Serial # 569xxx

Looking for help with putting a price on it. According to my friend, it was used by his father for many years. I am still waiting to get my hands on it to see the overall condition. Thank you in advance! Jeremy

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Starr L. Everett likes this.

2. Starr L. Everett

Starr L. Everett Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Alaska

3. Starr L. Everett

Starr L. Everett Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Alaska
  4. paulsonconstruction

paulsonconstruction Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Iowa
    Forum rules require all items for sale be listed in the Trade Corner section with a price. Parties then can use the forum's Private Message system to negotiate & communicate. Starr L. Everett has responded by giving his phone number & email address, so now the entire world has access to his info. This is why we have RULES, which you chose to ignore.