scope base

Discussion in 'Valmet and Tikka' started by Guest, May 25, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Banned

i have recently acquired a tikka m695rh. its reciever is tapped for a 1 or 2 piece scope mount.does any one know who i can contact, to purchase a base? i really dont want to buy one from berreta,but will if needed. thanks

2. Guest

Guest Banned

Rainyday,
    You have 3 choices. (1) Tikka OPtilock Mounts ( 2) 2 piece bases that fit a Browning A-Bolt. (3) Millett type clamp on rings. Personally i would"nt recommend the Millett's. I have the 2Piece Browning base on my 695 and have had a good result for 3 years of hard hunting. Good Luck! Atreehunter

3. Guest

Guest Banned

thanks atreehunter. what brand of mounts did you buy? is your rear base a long base?

4. Guest

Guest Banned

Raineyday, I used 2 piece leupold rings and bases that fit a Browning A-Bolt I am not aware of different lengths. I'll check into it. Best Regards!

5. Guest

Guest Banned

i was going to order a leupold base and rings from midway and in order to get a matte finish the rear base is call long. is your base matte or gloss?

6. Guest

Guest Banned

Raineyday, I used the Matte finished base and rings. They were a good match for the Tikkas blueing. Let me know how it like it after you mount your scope. what scope will you be using? Atreehunter

7. Guest

Guest Banned

im looking for a leupold matte in 3.5-10,4-12 or 4.5-14. im lookin for a used one as im saving money.but i may end up buying one from rifel scopes dot com. they have the best price. did you go with the dove tail base and rings?

8. Guest

Guest Banned

thanks