SAKO TriAce spare parts

Discussion in 'Sako Handguns' started by Markus, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Markus

Markus Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    other
    Hi Collectors
    I have got the spare parts from two dealers in Sweden, enclose contacts (hope they sell outside the country).
    The parts I purchased in 2016 were the following extensions (see picture on the drawing)
    NO: 67 67a
    NO: 55 55a
    NO: 71 71a
    NO: 28
    The following numbers, I have made myself
    NO: 74 Have done a harder and a softer, depending on the charge with 32 WC
    NO: 19 Have manufactures in different materials. Those who are best are those I made of internal kabelen of a rough electrical cable and a sheath of shrink splice of electrical cable (deep-water quality)
    Below are contacts gunsmith and trader

Tommys Vapenverkstad
    Grännavägen 24,
    561 34
    Huskvarna
    Tel. 036-14 22 20,
    fax 036-14 24 04
    [email protected]

BGK Skytteservice AB
    Box 80
    S - 692 22 KUMLA
    e-post: [email protected]
    telefon: 019 - 57 86 68, 0708 - 57 86 68
    fax: 019 - 57 02 68

Attached Files:

BobGee likes this.

2. BobGee

BobGee Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Hi all,
    I tried to contact Tommy and Bo but, though the emails did not bounce, I got no reply. However, I found Anders Kihlander at Reservdelslådan in Sweden who was able to send me firing pins, extractors, buffers and springs. His online store is at https://webshop4u.se/. I have another contact in Finland who apparently has everything. I’ll report back on how that goes. Follow this on the "New TriAce Owner" thread.
    Give Anders a go.
    Bob

3. BobGee

BobGee Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Just wanted to update you all on a spare parts supply, even hammers snd sears, for the TriAce. Anders Kihlander at Reservdelslådan in Sweden who was able to send me firing pins, extractors, buffers, springs, ejector, hammer, sear, trigger bar springs and more. His online store is at https://webshop4u.se/. You will be hard pressed to find a more accommodating and efficient guy. He was able to source parts for me that were not shown on his website. Costs, incl. postage are very reasonable and shipping times are no longer than you’d expect in these trying times.
    Bob

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020