Sako Sako Target Trigger and Bottom Metal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sako parts' started by Foxhunter223, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Foxhunter223

Foxhunter223 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Earlier this year I bought a Sako Sporter A1 222, the non Sako barrel was pitted from the chamber to the muzzle and surprisingly shoots OK. The stock has had some very poor work done to it with a very sloppy bedding job and the barrel channel has been opened out by someone who knew absolutely nothing about wood work. I bought this rifle for the action only as I am going to build it into a 222 Varmint rifle. Recently I was fortunate in finding a Target Trigger and matching bottom metal to suit.

SakoTriggerBottomMetal.jpg

Next will be a varmint stock and barrel. Not sure what brand of barrel I will use yet but would prefer a chrome molly if I can.

Pete

ricksengines likes this.

2. deersako

deersako Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Great pick up Pete, a package like that don’t come up very often.

3. Foxhunter223

Foxhunter223 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Yes I could not believe it when I saw then advertised. This is the second Target Trigger I have managed to get my hands on. The first one belonged to a very good friend and I had a Canjar trigger which he wanted so we swapped. The only proviso on that trigger is I cannot sell it on the open market. If I sell it he wants it back.

Pete