• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako Rings for Sale (Photos)

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

manager131

SCC Manager
SCC Board Member
I've had some requests for photos of the rings we have for sale. Taking and sending individual photos is not too practical, so I've photographed the entire group. All fit any generation of Sako Tapered Dovetail. Two Conetrols are NIB and one EAW is NIB. ALL others are in excellent condition, which I call "Grade A", meaning no visible wear and clean screw heads. Click on the photo to see details. $8 shipping, buy two or more and subsequent sets are discounted an additional 10% with free shipping. PM me for payment and shipping instructions or email at info at sakosource dot com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE! I'm by myself in the store and simply can't always answer, much less talk. Prices are as follows:

Millett: High or medium, $60
Tasco World Class, high or medium, $60
Conetrol NIB, $150; grade A used, $120
Leupold X-high blue, $40; medium stainless $40
EAW gunmetal gray low, NIB $150
B&L for L461 (non adjustable mount for conventional scope) $45
Weaver for long actions, $20
Not shown: Redfield with 1" rings, $45; with 30mm rings, $55

ringz.jpg

We also have two new and one used magazine for Sako L46/469 .222 Magnum, new, $$240, used $160 All magazines sold!.

One magazine box for L61R, $25

Two Sako #4 triggers, $75

Last edited:
All L469 magazines are sold.

If you need rings PM with a serious offer. We need these GONE. Multiple sets discounted.

Latest posts

Back