P94 sako p94s

Discussion in 'SCC Trade Corner' started by jacques tremblay, Nov 28, 2019.

1. jacques tremblay

jacques tremblay Member

Country Flag:
    Canada
    State/Region:
    CA Quebec
    I would like to know the value of my Sako p94s in mint condition WIYH SIGHTS
    I want to sell it

2. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    I see people asking around $800 for them in the U.S., but they usually don't bring the asking price. However, I have no idea what the market might be like in Canada, particularly in Quebec. It could be half or double the U.S. equivalent. As always, condition and location are the big variables that impact pricing.

I can comment that I own one and find it to be one of the most robust rimfire actions made and that it is exceedingly accurate. A year or two ago we had an outstanding quail crop. Shooting quail with a rifle is legal in Texas, so I picked off a dinner for six (about a dozen bobwhites) with my P94S from a blind 110 yards from the deer feeder they were gathered under. Being that far away the large covey had no notion what was happening and just kept feeding as they fell one by one. After taking a dozen or so (mostly selecting the males) I let the other half of the covey walk.

lucky guy likes this.