Sako Sako L46 wing safety 218 Bee for sale SPF

Discussion in 'SCC Trade Corner' started by Darrell218beekeeper, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Darrell218beekeeper

Darrell218beekeeper Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US North Carolina
    Sako L46 wing safety 218 Bee for sale

Rifle is sold pending deal/payment.

Since this forum does not allow reply’s on for sale ads. I have decided to do something a bit different.

Here is how it will work. Below is posted pictures of the rifle and a price and other relevant details. If you would like to buy this at the current listed price, send me a PM here and we will consider it sold to you. Each day I will lower the price until someone buys this rifle. Unfortunately, I will not be able to edit the price at the same time every day, it will pretty much be a random time.

If multiple people want it at a given price, the first PM sent gets priority. I will edit the post to let you know who has priority and what is going on.

If anyone for any reason thinks this is a scam, I will happily converse with you in PM’s and provide references to people who own and run businesses whom I am close with, and any other pertinent information that may assuage any notion I am not who I am. I am Blammer on 24hrcampfire.com, and AR15.com, and I used to sell gas checks.

Now on to the rifle for sale.

I am Darrell Steenwyk.

I have a Sako 218 Bee for sale. It will have the scope and mounts and the sling. What you see is what you get. It will be shipped in a hard case insured to your FFL. (Unless you are a NC resident and want to meet face to face, I would need to SEE your NC license).

Included in this purchase is a box of Winchester factory ammo I will ship to your house, if you are in CONUS. Yes, I can ship ammo properly and legally.

Forms of payment are Zelle, personal check.
    The winner can suggest other forms of payment that I may accept, but you may not want to rely on me accepting it.

Starting Price is $4,000 USD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

we can use the original thread that I posted in short action for comments on this for sale thread

If anyone wants a different picture than what is shown PM me and I will take it and add it to the post here.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021