• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako 75 Deluxe 375 H&H???

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

jcshep

I recently came across a Sako 75 Deluxe 375 H&H that has only been fired 8 times. I was curious as what i should ask for it if I were to put it up for sale? It has one small mark by floor plate which has a bear engraved on, but other than that it looks brand new. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Value is subjective & varies depending on different factors. No one can tell you the "value" based on a sentence over the internet. A 375 H&H is worth more in Alaska than in Illinois where it can't be used to hunt with. Look on the various gun auction/sale sites & see what the same guns are listed for & actually sell for to get some comparables. Put it up for auction & you will find it's market value.

I have 2 75 deluxes, a 300 WBY with 26 inch barrel and a 17 Remington. They are both early guns before they put the horrid cocking indicator out of the center of the bolt. I paid $1100.00 for the 300 NIB about 16 years ago. The 17 I bought off of Gunbroker earlier this year with a McMillen stock along with the original stock for $1400.00. I would guess the 17 is more rare and desirable than a 375, maybe not.

Either way, I would guess in 98-99% condition it might be worth $1400.00-$1700.00

Thank you guys very much and i understand both your views but appreciate your input, I just havent found much to go off of. I had found one sold listing in Rock Island Armory auction but that has been the only one

Latest posts

Back