1. Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim
    Dismiss Notice

New stock and sights

Discussion in 'Members Projects' started by Patrik Boström, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Patrik Boström

Patrik Boström Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    SE Norrland
    The stock on my dear Finnbear (375 HH) broke and I had to get a new. my choice was a custombuild from PO Stenmark, Sweden. It is great. Shoots perfect with 15 mm groups and balance is like a dream.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Chinese Bandit and ricksengines like this.

2. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Outstanding wood figure on your stock! Do you know its origin?

3. Patrik Boström

Patrik Boström Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    SE Norrland
    The wood is from Georgia, eastern Europe.

4. Unclekax

Unclekax Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New York
    That is a stunner.

5. Branxhunter

Branxhunter Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    Superb in looks and accuracy.

Marcus

6. icebear

icebear Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arizona
    One of the best looking pieces of walnut I have ever seen, and an outstanding job by the stockmaker. Coming from Georgia, I would imagine that is what is called "Circassian" walnut.