New member from UK

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by njc110381, Feb 16, 2020.

1. njc110381

njc110381 Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK England
    Hi guys. I just found your forum and decided to join. I'm a big fan of Sako 75 rifles, I currently have three.

At the moment I have a .22-250, 6.5x55 and 7STW. I'm considering changing the STW to some sort of medium bore, .338 - .358. I was wondering what other people here have found to work well? I'd like to stick to 3.6" long cartridges if possible, so maybe a .338 RUM? Who knows, I'll do a search, read a bit and get back to you all of I can't find anything.

Cheers for now,
    Neil

2. blackjack

blackjack Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK Crest
    Hello NJC,
    I am a long term SCC member from England and I live in the New Forest Nr. Southampton Hampshire. Where are you? Many of us Brothers In Arms on this forum are into Vintage Sako's. It is so good to have another SCC member in the UK. " Welcome Aboard "

Blackjack ANA Mike The Limey

3. dodgyrog

dodgyrog Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    England
    State/Region:
    UK Durham City
    Hi Neil
    I am collecting some SAKO rifles too, despite the local FEO not liking that as a good reason!!!
    I have 3 L46's a couple of Finnbears and a SAKO Mannlicher in 308.
    Based in County Durham. Whereabouts are you?
    ATB
    Roger