New Member from Arizona

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by Doug Gordon, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Doug Gordon

Doug Gordon Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arizona
    Hello! I just found this site and it seems there is a lot of Sako rifle information here. I am looking forward to finding out more about the Sako rifle I have. I will search the various forums and perhaps I can find out more about what my rifle really is, as the serial number searches I've done have left me unsure to this point. Maybe I can determine it's value

2. Sean Hodges

Sean Hodges Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Oregon
    Welcome Doug,

There is a wealth of knowledge here on the site. If you post some quality photos, including the serial number several very knowledgeable folks will help you determine your rifles vintage. We also like to hear the history of how you came to own your rifle. There is also a service provided where as you can receive written documentation as to your rifles born on date

Take care.

3. Doug Gordon

Doug Gordon Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arizona
    Thank you Sean. I already posted in the "Long Action" forum, and once I figure out how to take decent pics, I will add them to the thread. Thanks again

4. Sean Hodges

Sean Hodges Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Oregon
    Just read tat thread . Will post there.