Need 338 Win Mag Magazine

Discussion in 'Sako TRGs' started by Goaksy, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Goaksy

Goaksy Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Minnesota
    Hello Guys,

I am looking for a magazine for a 338 win mag. I have a number of these rifles and I can use the magazine off another rifle if I would like to use this rifle, but it would be really nice for this rifle to have it's own magazine.

Thanks,

-Ed

2. BFK

BFK Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    As you did not state model, Beretta USA have 75 and 85 mags in stock. I have bought from them in the past.

3. Goaksy

Goaksy Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Minnesota
    Hello,

Yes, it is for an M995, these guys don't have anything for something this old. Thanks for pointing this out, I completely overlooked it.

Thanks,

-Ed

4. Cees

Cees Member

Country Flag:
    Netherlands
    State/Region:
    other
    Hi Ed,

Did you find a magazine yet?

I was just googling(is that even a real word?) for an extra magazine for my M995 in 6.5x55 Swedish nothing to find on this side of the ocean but on your side on the other hand I saw some websites passing with these mags for sale not sure it were the right ones I checked the parts list, mine has part nr.S5740373 and yours probably S5740380 or 381 at the end the difference is mag(4 round clip) or super mag(3 round clip) the parts lists says, did you try midwestgunworks.com and gunboards.com they used to have a few in stock( the 380's type).

good luck on the search.

Cees