My Tikka-Still Recalled.

Discussion in 'Valmet and Tikka' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Banned

G'Day all,
    Well I don't know how people in other countries have faired with Beretta returning their faulty Tikka(and Sako) rifles but here in Australia Beretta recalled my Tikka T-3/Stainless in Early October and apart from a letter mid October,not much has happened.
    I ring Beretta and they seem to have a LOT of people who seem to just answer phones and supposidly pass messages on but I never recieve a return call.
    I email them and ,again, they simply ignor these . I've written a letter to them some weeks ago but no answer?????
    Crikey! ! ! , I don't know what Beretta USA is like but here Down Under, they simply appear to be rifle theives.
    I'm actually going to be down in Melbourne(I live 80km Nth of Sydney) on business and plan to visit these scumbags and really put them on the spot.
    I can just hear it now... " Oh ! We're sorry sir, your Tikka 's still being tested in Finland" @#*&^%)&!!+_() WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The mind boggles at the extent of excuses these people give me. I certainly hope others in different countries are not having the nightmare I'm having.

2. Guest

Guest Banned

Hello forgodsako. It's a damn shame. but every time some one has bought
    this company it seems they do downhill. I'll bet the old timers in Riiminki
    are rolling over in their grave. Best of luck and regards, Rick.
    ----- Original Message -----

3. Guest

Guest Banned

Hi,
    SAKO has had this type of customer policy very long time. Old RiihimxE4ki factory made custom guns and tuning of guns. After a while (factory became bigger) they started to say what you need. Today: they are not very interested what you need because their models sell so well. Bad quality exploding rifles are a very good example.
    I've had Sakos and Tikkas almost every possible model in my hands but never liked Sakos attitude to customers. It is possible that client does not know what he is asking, but attitude: "Asshole, do not ask!" Well, it is not very nice...