Mother’s Day Observance

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by kirkbridgershooters, May 10, 2020.

1. kirkbridgershooters

kirkbridgershooters Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    I have always considered what has happened to the American family as a tragedy. Women have become men, they have competed with men and continue to replace men for an unreal urgency to destroy the American family.

My mother had to work to keep our family together when my father was disabled in a train wreck. Even then, my mother nurtured me as only a mother could and I still revere her dedication to me as a child and our family as a mother.

Today we celebrate mothers and I have the deepest respect and love for how my mother balanced everything and still never became a liberated woman. She taught me how to ride a bike, catch a baseball and fish. We did these things together and she never lost sight of what was important as I grew older.

My wife of 46 years dedicated her life in the same manner as she put all of our children first in her life. The monument that mothers build in their homes by raising good children, outshines even the greatest cathedral built to edify God, as buildings will decay and fall down, while the monuments built in the home, become stronger and creat a greater place of worship.

I pause today to give thanks to all the selfless mothers that gave the best of their lives to their children and families as they performed the greatest work on earth and never asked for recognition.

2. RifleNutPPC

RifleNutPPC Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Virginia
    Excellent! So true, and could not agree more. The destruction of the traditional family and the values that go along with that will be the downfall of our great nation. God bless the mothers of America!