M 78 .22lr

Discussion in 'Sako Rimfires and Small Action Rifles' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Banned

I recently purchased one of these beautiful rifles. I would like a copy of the owners manual, or advice on where to get directions for adjusting the trigger.i called Stoeger(Frank Zito0 and he said he hadn't seen a manual for one of these in a long time. I told him I would send him a copy if I found one. I will gladly pay for the copy & postage. thanks, [email protected]

2. Guest

Guest Banned

I am really surprised that Stoeger does not have an owner manual for a Model 78. Frank Zito is a good man and I know he would never mislead anyone. I will look around for one. I do have one more idea for you. If you can get a copy of gun list and look in the Sako section look for a small block ad for the name of Jim Lutes, he has many sako parts etc.. and he may be able to help you. I do not have his number sorry. Hang in there one will show up.

3. Guest

Guest Banned

Thanks for the advice, Finnbear. I get Gunlist during the winter and did see the add for Jim Lutes. I'll give him a call during the week. nyexp

4. Guest

Guest Banned

Good luck, I am sure you will find one.