• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Link Broken?

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Sexton

Lately when I click on the link for Mr. Bells website in the upper right corner, nothing happens, I just get a white screen. I'm just trying to figure out where the problem is, wether its the webernet or with this dxxxed Apple product. I can still bring up the page by typing it into the search bar. I never bookmarked the page, but guess I should.

Hmmm . . .just tried it and it works for me. Maybe the Russians are messing with your computer or his website.

It has been a little difficult to log in. So don't know if that could be a problem. Sooner than later, the bugs will get fixed. ToDos been good at his tasks.

I have been having the same problems with this new forum agenda. Could not get the system to accept my log in until today. Constant rejection and then accepting and rejection. Cannot understand why only 5 current conversations are shown. The old system showed more than a dozen. I have never seen a good efficient system messed up so badly as this new agenda is to use. Just my thoughts. I hope it will be improved or returned to the old agenda methods. I am not a computer nerd nor do I think that anyone should need to be one to qualify for using what used to be a very easy enjoyable forum. Please do not claim that the problem is my computer as I use Window 10. Cheers. Sakojim.

I have been having the same problems with this new forum agenda. Could not get the system to accept my log in until today. Constant rejection and then accepting and rejection. Cannot understand why only 5 current conversations are shown. The old system showed more than a dozen. I have never seen a good efficient system messed up so badly as this new agenda is to use. Just my thoughts. I hope it will be improved or returned to the old agenda methods. I am not a computer nerd nor do I think that anyone should need to be one to qualify for using what used to be a very easy enjoyable forum. Please do not claim that the problem is my computer as I use Window 10. Cheers. Sakojim.
I hit the "contact us" and then I could Log in. Try that

Hi buddy,

I'm here to help. Have you tried to clean your web browser cookies? I haven't experienced any log in issues lately, after the forum upgrade.
The link for Mr. Bell`s website is not on my screen either. Wayne
What's that link? If there is a link missing I can add it to the forum style

what’s broken and what’s fixed???
I don’t see any ads for Ukrainian singles or male enhancement products.
No links for Sakosource or Bells or anything else for that matter.
So .. are we once again ad free?
I also notice there are a few members that have not been seen since the changes were made. Some were triple 0 members that seemed to only use the pm system, never contributing or interacting.
Was this an upgrade? A clean up?? A weed out???

…since our staff works hard to make users happy.
I appreciate the hard working staff. Did not mean to imply otherwise.
Personally, i have not had any real problems logging in or navigating the new platform. Other than a slight change in appearance, it’s the same as it was….

Thanks Todo
For all you do!

Bloo

Hi buddy,

I'm here to help. Have you tried to clean your web browser cookies? I haven't experienced any log in issues lately, after the forum upgrade.

What's that link? If there is a link missing I can add it to the forum style
Mr. Bell had an add for his website, sakosource .com if one clicked on it, it took you to his site. The ad is gone, thus the link is gone.

Nothing against Bells guns .. I personally do not miss the ads
I agree, but will say Mr. Bells ad was unobtrusive, and a convenient shortcut to his page.

IIRC, Roger Bell is a sponsor for this site & thus contributes monies for the operation & maintenance of our web site. He is a fine gentleman & Sako enthusiast. It would be prudent to restore his link.

Back