• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

L46 Mannlicher 7x33

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

That seller has a reputation. There have been a number of posts from forum members who have done business with him or contacted him about the rare Sakos he has listed on GI. I don't really know how to find the posts, but perhaps the writer or writers will jump in with a comment or a link.

I've been watching his account on GI for a while now because he does come up with some nice rifles now and then. In this last set of examples it just shows he must have a few over seas connections because these are just not the calibers we get to see here. His prices are set for, at least to me, very deep pocketed collectors. Not sure if they are true samples or bundled piece rifles like the other seller that is on there.

Back