How to view older Posts?

Discussion in 'Forum FAQ' started by sakodeluxe, Aug 4, 2011.

1. sakodeluxe

sakodeluxe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    How do you see the older posts in a specific forum? Can you search for them?
    Bill

2. bloorooster

bloorooster Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US West Virginia
    sakodeluxe- Its simple ! Just go to the top of the page, type in your keyword or phrase in the Custom Search Box (powered by google). Anything the contains those words or phrases will come up and you can read to your hearts content! Welcome to the Forums, lots of good people here! - Bloo

3. sakodeluxe

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    Not quite what I was looking for. If you look at this forum there are 20 posts that go back about 6 months. If I want to view posts that go back a year how do I do that?

4. woodman

woodman Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Florida
    sakodeluxe, maybe try regular google, I know that will lead you back at least 4 years sometimes or tell us what it is you are looking for and we will try to find it.

5. sakodeluxe

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    I was looking for an old for sale post for a Riihimaki that was up about a year ago. Didn't have the money for it last year but sold a few things and wanted to see if it was still available.