Hi, I'm Joe

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by Maxwell, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Maxwell

Maxwell Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I'm not a Sako collector, or a collector of anything else for that matter. I live in a very small house and I don't have the time, money, or space to 'collect' shit.

That being said (assuming that doesn't disqualify me), I recently acquired an L61R in .270 Win, and it's a bit of a project, so I signed up to gain access to this site's members' collective knowledge of Sakos.

I will say, even though it's been used and abused and I seem to find something new that's wrong with it every time I take it apart...I like this thing. I might buy more Sakos.

Cheers!
    Joe

2. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arkansas
    It sounds like you may have caught Sakoitis already, there is no known cure, just buy another as soon as possible. You have come to the right place for info, in the forums or just ask a question. There are many experts here. Welcome, Wayne

3. blackjack

blackjack Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK Crest
    Hello Maxwell,
    Sadley there is NO cure for Sakoitis, It creeps up on you, and before you know It there are sleepless nigts, sweats, day dreaming, longing, random phone calls to Sako retailers, mood swings etc etc. I do feel for you, but sadley NO cure.
    Blackjack

4. Old_eNuff

Old_eNuff Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Ohio
    Hello Joe! Myself I am new to this forum as well.
    Hoping to find information and a part or two for my rifle.

5. Old_eNuff

Old_eNuff Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Ohio
    Lol..... Hello Maxwell. See above.