• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Hello all. Just joined SCC. I’m Dano222 from Cumberland, Vancouver Island.

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Hi Dano222, With a name like that I would assume that you have a Sako in 222 or 222RM. You have come to the right place to find out anything Sako, just read or ask a question an one of the many experts will reply. Welcome, Wayne

Hi Dano222, With a name like that I would assume that you have a Sako in 222 or 222RM. You have come to the right place to find out anything Sako, just read or ask a question an one of the many experts will reply. Welcome, Wayne
Hi Wayne, thanks for the welcome. Yes I do shoot a Sako Vixen in .222. It’s a fine L461 action, have owned this gun for about 35 years. It’s topped with an Unertl 8 power optic.

Dano, you're the second recent new member from Vancouver Island. What a fantastic place!

Dano, you're the second recent new member from Vancouver Island. What a fantastic place!
Hey Stonecreek. Yes VI is a great place. Born and raised here. I’m fortunate. Hell of a long way from the Texas hills. Travelled through your state in the late ‘70’s from Brownsville, San Antonio, , Abilene, Lubbock, etc..

Brownsville, San Antonio, , Abilene, Lubbock
Brownsville to Lubbock -- that's only an 800 mile trip or so, just a small walkabout in Texas. There's a story -- close enough to true -- that a company in Chicago had a sales representative covering Texas. The boss in Chicago called his sales rep, who was in Brownsville at the time, to tell him to call on a client in Amarillo. The rep replied "You go see him. You're closer to him than I am".

Victoria must be one of the most beautiful cities in North America. But it is the virtual wilderness of rest of the island which is most enchanting to outdoors types.

Latest posts

Back