Sako Gunbroker .416 Rigby caution

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by Spaher, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Spaher

Spaher Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    I noticed that there are 2 listings using the same photos of a Sako Grizzly .416 Rigby but different sellers and different addresses. This same set of photos had been used by 2 other sellers a few days ago and removed by Gunbroker.
    Very suspicious as one seller has no history. Just my opinion based on the photos promoting this rifle, same carpet background, wall on upright photo of rifle, etc.

Wayne likes this.

2. Spaher

Spaher Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Additional note, not 5 minutes later one of the listings gone and 1 left of this rifle. Hmmmmmmmm....

3. Wayne

Wayne Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arkansas
    Spaher, This is the same rifle that I made a post on the other day here. It had been noted on Africa Hunting that one of their members had reported to GB and it disappeared at that time. Yesterday I saw it listed on one of the biggest Canadian firearms sites with the same pictures. Whoever this is needs to be caught before someone looses money. Wayne

Spaher likes this.
  4. Spaher

Spaher Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Scammers hijack identities or products then like this GB say to contact seller for payment, meaning send me a money order/cashiers check to a PO Box & disappear. Hard to track although this forum helps to protect members by providing forewarnings.