Grendel SRT .308 Winchester

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by Sean Hodges, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Sean Hodges

Sean Hodges Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Oregon
    Was out driving around this afternoon and stopped by a nice gun shop in Creswell Oregon. Emerald Valley Armory is the business name. The shop is owned by Raye Gunter. I’ve known Raye for along time, not well, but he’s a good guy with a nice shop. He is very knowledgeable and a first class NRA instructor. He runs highly respected CHL classes regularly.

He has a clean Grendel SRT in .308 Winchester. Sako AII action. Appears to have the 20” fluted barrel with the typical brake. Also has the seemingly factory bi-pod. Functionality as it should be. The follower appears correct and slid up and down without any issue. It has a 6x18 Burris AO. He’s asking $749.00 for the package. I failed to ask if he’d ship it to an FFL but almost everyone in the gun business will theses days.

Thought some if you might be interested. I have no dog in the fight or stake in the rifle.

I’d buy it myself except I just took delivery of a Seekins Havak Pro. (sorry not a Sako this time) This is a precision hunter out of Lewiston Idaho. The bells and whistles are endless. Thanks much.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    L61R likes this.

2. arthur36

arthur36 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New Hampshire
    Gun shop with a full kitchen. Nice!

3. Sean Hodges

Sean Hodges Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Oregon
    I am very happy to report one of our members procured the Grendel SRT here in Oregon Obviously I will keep it private regarding which member. I’m glad it worked out for both.

Rogan Kinnear likes this.
  4. icebear

icebear Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Arizona
    Congratulations to whoever got it. I called but was too late.

Rogan Kinnear and Sean Hodges like this.