Greetings from Texas

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by Matthew Winter, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Matthew Winter

Matthew Winter Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Hey guys.

New L61r owner here. I’m a dentist in Austin Texas, and happy to find this knowledge base.

I have owned tikkas for about 4 years but just got a lightly used Pre-Garcia finnbear in 7mm and am in love. Already looking for my next one. I LOVE the flat forend, among many other things, as I’m hunting from blinds. I got the rifle a few months ago and I have already taken 4 wild hogs with it. Looking forward to my first deer with it.

I look forward to chatting with and learning from you guys.

Rogan Kinnear likes this.

2. northernlights

northernlights Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New Hampshire
    Welcome to the SCC Forum, Matt. Glad to hear your Sako collection is off to an enthusiastic start!

Matthew Winter likes this.
  3. Rogan Kinnear

Rogan Kinnear Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Queensland
    Love to see some pics!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  4. deergoose

deergoose Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Virginia
    you poor bastard....you're a dentist and not a doctor, and you've got the first stages of Sakoitis. The medication for this disease is to buy more Sako rifles. Again, you poor bastard, you have my sympathy. :)

DeerGoose

Matthew Winter and Rogan Kinnear like this.
  5. gowyo

gowyo Sako Junkie

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Wyoming
    Howdy Doc Winter!

Welcome to the site. Lots of collective knowledge here. If you can't find a thread then somebody will know, and pipe up.

I'm glad you like that model, never latch onto nor shoulder an A-series gun. They are just awful...so bad. They are the halitosis of Sakos.

Gary

Matthew Winter likes this.