Greetings from North Carolina

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by sempreelk, Aug 20, 2021.

1. sempreelk

sempreelk Active Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US North Carolina
    I am not new to Sako having owned an AV FIberclass in the Mid 80's in 30-06 and a few years later purchased a 308 winchester in a l579 which was abused by its previous owner. I went thru about 1/2 dozen 75's but always liked my original AV. A few weeks ago I purchased an AIII in 270 and it would be a very cold day in H to be parted from it and I have not even shot it yet.:)

I have to say that this site has the most helpful , respectful posters I have ever encountered. The knowledge base is unsurpassed.

Thank You

Ed

2. Old Hippie

Old Hippie Formerly known as bloorooster

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US West Virginia
    It’s been over 10 years ago I discovered this forum. I joined in 2010, tho it seemed longer ago than that. The information and knowledge here is vast. The Fellowship and Camaraderie is welcoming and enjoyable. You will find answers here for everything Sako..if you search long enough, and if you don’t see it in your studies, just ask and you shall receive!

Welcome to the Club!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  3. Unclekax

Unclekax Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New York
    Ed
    It is both the civil discourse and depth of knowledge that brings me to this site nearly every day.
    Much like yourself it is my A III .270 that is my whitetail workhorse.
    Kax

4. dustinga

dustinga Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Georgia
    Welcome friend. My AIII 270 deluxe is too pretty to hunt with. (Can we say pretty here?). I have found early Sako rifles to be more geared to functionality and premium quality. The AIII's.......... are the prettiest. (Surely we can't say prettiest)

Old Hippie likes this.
  5. sakojim

sakojim Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Oregon
    dustinga. You can say anything as long as it is complimentary to a sweet lovely, darling and fantastic Sako. My wife has always enjoyed Sako's with me. Thats why I have too many.
    In fact the whole family loves them, especially the home made sausage that we make with lean pork, aged prime beef and elk meat, compliments of the Sako touch. Sakojim.

Old Hippie likes this.