• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Fun in the Sun!

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

paulsonconstruction

Sako-addicted
We have enjoyed a very nice stretch of weather here in Iowa lately, so I have taken advantage & did some shooting at my range for the last 3 days. Plinking with 22's, handguns, rifles & even shot a few blue rocks. Does wonders for your "mental health". Today I tested some handloads for my 6.5 Grendel with some 95 grain Hornady V-Max bullets for varmint hunting & pest control at the farm. Had so much fun I thought I'd share it & encourage you to get out there & pull some triggers. The suppressor makes things especially enjoyable.
The Range
Range.jpg
Looking back from 100 yards. Sometimes we forget how far that is!
Range from 100.jpg
Not bad for an old man & a 4x scope. I think I found my load!
Grendel 95gr target.jpg

Attachments

• Range from 100.jpg
    Range from 100.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 29
Back