• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako FS or Trade(?) :Sako Deluxe-Finnbear 7mm (NO-import markings)

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

A vintage Sako Deluxe Finnbear in 7mm, that is overall in very good condition. L61R action, 59XXX serial #, 24.25" barrel (very clean), 2.5# trigger, and it has the original sling swivels too (along with the antelope floor plate). It doesn't have the "Bofors Steel" barrel marking, but it also doesn't have any import markings either. Topped with a Leupold VARI-X-III 2.5x8 (with duplex crosshairs), that I had factory serviced during the Pandemic. The scope is in good condition, and the glass is VERY clear!

Both rifle and scope have been hunted with over the years. There's a few nicks/dings and minor imperfections in the wood, and the floorplate has some bluing wear, but overall, they're both in great shape for being used for their intended purpose. PM for more info or additional pictures.

I'm located in Central WA, $1600.00 + shipping/fees

PS-Thanks for the advice Mr. Stoney, I added a few more pics trying to show better detail. Feel free to PM for more pics.

PPSS-12/11 I've edited the listing acknowledging that I'm open to trade offers as well. The 7mm Remington just isn't a caliber in my "wheelhouse". Therefore, I'm open to accepting trade offers for similar condition L-579's (open to caliber?), or a L61R's in .300WM, or ? (If this violates any SCC rules, I apologize...as this wasn't my intent!) Thanks, BF

Attachments

• FS or Trade(?) :Sako Deluxe-Finnbear 7mm (NO-import markings)
    Sako Finnbear 7mm-1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 49
    Sako Finnbear 7mm-2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 47
    IMG_5496.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 34
    IMG_5493.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 33
    IMG_5504.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 31
    IMG_5499.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 29
    IMG_5507.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Backfencer: That's a very desirable rifle with an excellent scope mounted. I'd suggest that you post a few more pictures, particularly of the floorplate, to stir a little more interest in your offering.

Latest posts

Back