• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

For sale- SAKO L61R Customized - barreled action and engraved/inlaid floorplate

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

SOLD!!!Also posted elsewhere:

I have a barreled Sako L61R action with a custom heavy sporter barrel that looks to be chambered in .30-06, but not marked.

The heavy sporter barrel is 25.5” long
.675” at muzzle (small rub mark at edge of muzzle)
Twist is 1:13
Long bolt and box, .473 bolt face

The floorplate has an engraved custom silver deep relief inlay of two bucks squaring off.
This is not a SAKO factory engraving pattern that I could find of record.

Selling as a barreled action project
I will also include the custom made one piece scope rail that can easily be made to fit optilock rings as well or use it with the rings included.

This only needs a good stock and a chamber verification and marking to work!

SOLD

Attachments

• For sale- SAKO L61R Customized - barreled action and engraved/inlaid floorplate
    6055BE40-24F5-4A6D-98BF-E3816C4B5444.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 69
  • For sale- SAKO L61R Customized - barreled action and engraved/inlaid floorplate
    2CB66D77-A54C-4FDB-AFCA-B291AEF05F7E.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 64
    187CF2A6-4B29-43A8-B3B7-BF2499D3AD9D.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 62
    49BD879F-07E8-4558-B924-C6EB4B13EEEB.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 68
    CAC8BDA2-B697-4ED0-AD81-CD97378DF256.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back