Finnwolf VL63 Commemorative Finnwolfs -Matched pair, NIB

Discussion in 'Sako Finnwolf VL63 lever actions' started by mackafoose, Dec 24, 2020.

1. mackafoose

mackafoose Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    Merry Christmas fellow Sako lovers,
    I've treated myself to an early gift. Both new in the box with all the papers. Had to do a little trading plus cash. Don't think they were ever out of the box or ever cycled. Time to buy is when the opportunity presents itself. Not looking to sell. I am just having a hard time finding any sales in the past few years. Looking for a proper valuation from the experts. Have you seen any sell recently and if so...what kind of money did they bring? Thanks and cheers!

deergoose likes this.

2. Stan the Gun man

Stan the Gun man Active Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    other
    Pics? Please.... :p

3. paulsonconstruction

paulsonconstruction Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Iowa
    Value has too many variables for anyone to establish a "set" price & I'm not sure it's possible to do a "proper" valuation sight unseen over the internet. Beings you just bought two, haven't you just established their current market value? However, I'm not sure a matched set is a fair comparison to a single rifle sale. Seems the actual transaction you just participated in would trump any "opinion" from a third party & give a better estimation of value, regardless. Finnwolfs, like a lot of firearms lately, have increased in priced from what they were just a couple years ago. Whether they hold that is still to be determined. Why don't you let us know what you paid, so we can all keep up with current market trends.

4. mackafoose

mackafoose Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    81AB6318-3186-4C1C-BB37-44C8FA270975.jpeg 29D016DC-8438-4CE6-92E1-83CB28DE12F0.jpeg I traded a Garcia Finnwolf .308 in excellent shape with a leupold vxII period correct, I had this rifle for quite some time plus $&@“?
    My rationale was that I could always get another .308, but a matched set, not sure if I’d ever have the opportunity again.
    They are pristine, all the accoutrements, and the boxes are in great shape as well.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Stan the Gun man and Onemooseman like this.
  5. Terbousa

Terbousa Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Washington
    Beautiful ! Are you selling or just making me drool?

6. wombat

wombat Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU Victoria
    There’s are pair now on Sakosource, maybe not NIB but close???
    5.5k, asking, that should be either side of where yours are at??
    Finwolfs don’t come up for sale too often over here.
    They look great.......
    Jay