• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Finnwolf VL63 Commemorative Finnwolfs -Matched pair, NIB

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Merry Christmas fellow Sako lovers,
I've treated myself to an early gift. Both new in the box with all the papers. Had to do a little trading plus cash. Don't think they were ever out of the box or ever cycled. Time to buy is when the opportunity presents itself. Not looking to sell. I am just having a hard time finding any sales in the past few years. Looking for a proper valuation from the experts. Have you seen any sell recently and if so...what kind of money did they bring? Thanks and cheers!

Value has too many variables for anyone to establish a "set" price & I'm not sure it's possible to do a "proper" valuation sight unseen over the internet. Beings you just bought two, haven't you just established their current market value? However, I'm not sure a matched set is a fair comparison to a single rifle sale. Seems the actual transaction you just participated in would trump any "opinion" from a third party & give a better estimation of value, regardless. Finnwolfs, like a lot of firearms lately, have increased in priced from what they were just a couple years ago. Whether they hold that is still to be determined. Why don't you let us know what you paid, so we can all keep up with current market trends.

81AB6318-3186-4C1C-BB37-44C8FA270975.jpeg 29D016DC-8438-4CE6-92E1-83CB28DE12F0.jpeg I traded a Garcia Finnwolf .308 in excellent shape with a leupold vxII period correct, I had this rifle for quite some time plus $&@“?
My rationale was that I could always get another .308, but a matched set, not sure if I’d ever have the opportunity again.
They are pristine, all the accoutrements, and the boxes are in great shape as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 21840 View attachment 21839 I traded a Garcia Finnwolf .308 in excellent shape with a leupold vxII period correct, I had this rifle for quite some time plus $&@“?
My rationale was that I could always get another .308, but a matched set, not sure if I’d ever have the opportunity again.
They are pristine, all the accoutrements, and the boxes are in great shape as well.
Beautiful ! Are you selling or just making me drool?

There’s are pair now on Sakosource, maybe not NIB but close???
5.5k, asking, that should be either side of where yours are at??
Finwolfs don’t come up for sale too often over here.
They look great.......
Jay

There’s are pair now on Sakosource, maybe not NIB but close???
5.5k, asking, that should be either side of where yours are at??
Finwolfs don’t come up for sale too often over here.
They look great.......
Jay
Set on GunBroker for 9k. Has been on there for a while, seems high

Latest posts

Back