1. Inthevalley

Inthevalley Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    Long time sako user and collector recently got a 22ppc heavy barrel single shot vixon new in the box know vary little about this gun wondering what the value is

wombat likes this.

2. gowyo

gowyo Sako Junkie

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Wyoming
    Welcome ITV,

Pix are required first and foremost!
    Jk, we'd like to see your new rifle though.
    You'll likely get a plethora of input on the gun, life, the meaning of everything, yin and yang of value...and it's all true. Lots of factors, but unfired NIB, you might be looking at 1750 to 2500+ for a deep pocketed collector. Are you selling or keeping? I've got one too, I'm going to play with it first, then decide what to do with it.

Best,
    Gary

3. Inthevalley

Inthevalley Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    I am going to let a true collector have it . I like to shot the guns in my collection and think it would be a shame to shoot . The old gentleman that I got it off of said he never put the bolt in this gun. I haven't even took it out of the box myself but I will and get some pix and try to post this is all new to me thanks

gowyo likes this.
  4. kirkbridgershooters

kirkbridgershooters Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    I bought one off of this site a few months back, but it had been shot. I didn't care, because I was going to shoot it. It also was the consecutive serial number to the single shot 6mm PPC that I already had, so I figure it had more value to me than anyone else. It came with the box as well. I paid $1500.00 for it... DSCN4640.JPG DSCN4641.JPG DSCN4645.JPG

ricksengines, 6x47l and gowyo like this.
  5. Inthevalley

Inthevalley Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    Nice looking pair of guns...

6. 6x47l

6x47l Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Nice no those rifles are way better than nice

7. dgeesaman

dgeesaman Active Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    Hi ITV, these are great rifles and I agree with your plan. The collectible ones are dwindling away and the shooters are great fun to shoot. I have two nice 6PPCs in that configuration that I do shoot. I think $2k is going to sell. I recommend that you do get your hands on a shooter grade example at some point because they are special.

I wish I was in the market for a NIB collector grade rifle, it would be nice to have one that is truly untouched.

8. NPhillips

NPhillips Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Canada
    State/Region:
    CA Ontario
    Hey Inthevalley, I sent you a message about your 22ppc