2001 members!!!

Discussion in 'News' started by L61R, Jan 4, 2011.

1. L61R

L61R SCC President Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    SE Ostergotland
    Less than two years has gone by since we started up here and now we are over 2000 members!!!
    Without any advertising at all!!
    That is just awesome!!:fave:
    Thanks to all of you and I wish you a fantastic new year!!!!
    Jim aka L61R

2. buzzardbait6

buzzardbait6 Member

its a fantastic site with great members who are all willing to help eachother out..thanks for starting this club

3. bloorooster

bloorooster Sako-addicted

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US West Virginia
    I'll second that! Thank you very much for making this forum possible. This has been my favorite place to be since I found it. A wealth of information here...good people who are well versed in all things SAKO. Thank you for approving my membership! -Bloo

4. northernlights

northernlights Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New Hampshire
    Thank you from Maine to Sweden! You've done a great job with the Sako Forum, Jim! Best wishes to you and the Forum for 2011.

5. blackjack

blackjack Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK Crest
    Hello Sako Lovers,

What a superb and fantastic SCC we have. So many great blokes from all over the world. So many interesting write ups and knowledgeable contributors. I have been given so much help, and a shed load of good advise and information over the years.

There are too many blokes to name, so thank you all. I feel very privileged to be a member.

Blackjack

6. marlin92

marlin92 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Pennsylvania
    I agree with all - I knew next to nothing about SAKOs when I joined this site other than they were very accurate. I have learned so much it is unreal and continue to learn and I for one appreciate the knowledge folks here are willing to share. And a big thanks to Jim and other administrators for all their work and dedication.

7. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    We had 2000 members in 2011, now we have over 6,000 members worldwide! And we typically have over twice as many "guests" viewing but not posting as we have members.