• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Finnwolf VL63 2 Sako Finnwolfs

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

northernlights

Here are two of my pre-Garcia Sako Finnwolfs. Each has an extra 4 round mag, its original peep sight, and sight hood. One is marked "Bofors Steel." The calibers are .243 and .308. Most of my hunting rifles have been pre-64 Winchester lever actions, but these Sako Finnwolfs have moved right to the top among my personal favorites!

Here are two of my pre-Garcia Sako Finnwolfs. Each has an extra 4 round mag, its original peep sight, and sight hood. One is marked "Bofors Steel." The calibers are .243 and .308. Most of my hunting rifles have been older Winchester lever actions, but these Sako Finnwolfs have moved right to the top among my personal favorites!

northernlights,
Thanks for sharing. These look to be in excellent condition. My first rifles back then were the old Model '94 in .32 Special, and then moved on to the Model 88 (side eject) in .308. It's nice to see the Finns were on their game with side ejection out of the blocks. Marlin picked up on that here in the US. I hated the top eject on the '94. You've got some fine rifles.
S-A

Northernlights- By all means post some more pictures when you have time. I would like to know what mounts you have on the top Finnwolf. Looks like Leupold. I have a couple FWs myself and feel much the same about them. I am very impressed with the accuracy of them inasmuch as they are "leverguns".- Regards, Misako

By all means post some more pictures when you have time. I would like to know what mounts you have on the top Finnwolf. Looks like Leupold. I have a couple FWs myself and feel much the same about them. I am very impressed with the accuracy of them inasmuch as they are "leverguns".- Regards said:
Northernlights
Misako...
Good eye! The mounts are Leupold; the scope is a Leupold 2-7.

Back