• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

TriAce Trigger Stop

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

BobGee

As owners of TriAces will know, Sako dropped the trigger stop that had previously been part of the 3-in-1 pistol set-up.

Does anyone know why? Seems to me that all serious ISSF-type pistols have one fitted, even the humble Margolin. Is there a better way than just drilling and inserting a screw? Of course, there is the risk of the downwardly protruding screw head interfering with the 2nd finger but that is easily sorted.

Any thoughts?

Bob

3-in-1 trigger guard.jpg

TriAce trigger guard.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone with the 22-32, which has the stop, have any comment to make about theirs? Is there an issue with it? Does it get in the way of the 2nd finger? Does it limit trigger blade adjustment? Any help would be appreciated as I really would like to add one to my TriAce but clearly don’t wish to stuff it up.
Thanks in anticipation.
Bob

Last edited:
Well, I got no responses so, with the help of a friend (actually he did it all), I installed an M3 grub screw to suit my trigger blade position in effectively the same location as the 22/32 (6mm off the front strap) - see pics.

After going through this exercise, it became apparent that the probable reason why Sako left off the trigger stop from the TriAce is that the 22/32 had a fixed trigger blade so it was easy to position a stop (as with the Margolin mentioned above), but the TriAce has a longitudinally adjustable blade which means that two (or even three) threaded holes would be required with 2 or 3 different length grub screws to cover all the possible trigger blade location options.

Whatever the Sako logic, I’m well please with my mod to this superb pistol.

Bob

PS. Sorry for the pitted frame - previous owner!

Attachments

• E4718720-4A3A-4A22-A940-A940E325DA54.jpeg
    E4718720-4A3A-4A22-A940-A940E325DA54.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 5FA7E8EC-87D7-4DDE-8BDB-BE86148401D7.jpeg
    5FA7E8EC-87D7-4DDE-8BDB-BE86148401D7.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 13
  • B5C36867-085D-427D-876D-D5DF69838123.jpeg
    B5C36867-085D-427D-876D-D5DF69838123.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 9C6DBE5E-A07E-4DDE-9F69-45C27D5C0462.jpeg
    9C6DBE5E-A07E-4DDE-9F69-45C27D5C0462.jpeg