• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

L46 BOLT GUIDE STRIP RING NEEDED

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Cory

I am a student here at the Colorado School of Trades for gunsmithing.

Broke the strip ring for the bolt guide and I am looking for a replacement ring, or if all else fails a bolt that has the ring on it.

If anyone knows possibly where I can find this part it would be greatly appreciated. Already tried Numrich, Brownells, and midwestgunworks. Thanks in advance.

Just to be sure, are you referring to the retaining clip that secures the bolt guide to the bolt ?

DeerGoose

I am a student here at the Colorado School of Trades for gunsmithing.

Broke the strip ring for the bolt guide and I am looking for a replacement ring, or if all else fails a bolt that has the ring on it.

If anyone knows possibly where I can find this part it would be greatly appreciated. Already tried Numrich, Brownells, and midwestgunworks. Thanks in advance.

I have one from a 222 Rihimaki, it is secured to the guide rail by a very small pin. I also have the guide rail. ROGER

I am literally in the same boat. I have the some what rare M422 with sako action. I broke my bolt guide strip spring ring and have been desperately searching for a replacement ever since. The rifle has been handed down to me from my father and was purchased by his father in 1958. Needless to say but I’m pretty desperate.

Latest posts

Back