• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

New Source of 7x33 Ammo!!!??

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

stonecreek

SCC Secretary
SCC Board Member
In case you missed it, we have a new member, Bob Stahl, from Colorado Custom Cartridges. He is considering tooling up to produce 7x33 ammunition and is curious about who wants it and how much of this rare ammunition there is demand for. His post is just listed as "New Member", so you might have missed it. Check it out here http://sakocollectors.com/forum/threads/new-memeber.11850/#post-61536 and please respond to Bob if you are in need of 7x33 ammo!

This is great news and I hope there are many members interested in this project!!

Jim

So . . . how many people have signed up?????

I don't think that there are even 10 people on here that would purchase 7 x 33 ammo.

Deer goose is the only guy that responded to my 7 x 33 ammo for sale post several weeks ago.

I don't think that there are even 10 people on here that would purchase 7 x 33 ammo.
I personally know four people who would jump at the chance of buying some 7x33. But I don't think I even begin to know over 40% of all of the potential 7x33 ammo buyers in the country.

Jump at the chance? for 7 x 33 ammo . . . Oh I know . . . to grab a bargain. Just last year, Brown . . . tried to get enough guys to chip-in to start the process, and the big spenders . . . sure showed up . . . didn't they now.

I guess I'm one of the 4 or 10 referred to here. I've been hoarding a couple of boxes of Sako factory ammo for awhile now but would love to start shooting my 70 year old L46 before I turn 70 too! (And yes, I have communicated with Bob to express my interest and support.)

I would really like some .219 Improved Zipper!
Check with Bob at www.coloradocustomcartridges.com He seems willing to make just about anything.

I feel just like bsmith in regard to my 7x33: I have a fair supply of ammunition, but I can hardly bring myself to shoot any of it since I know that it will be very chancy to replace it. But if there were a source of ammunition then I'd enjoy shooting my seductive little carbine a great deal more.

I am in and need both loaded ammo and reloading components. I really want this to fly. Bowne1

Back