• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

My Triace & 3 in 1

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

finatic

Hi guys, great forum, I'm new here so wish to share my toys
I acquired a Triace in .22lr tricked up with a roll off trigger a while back
a wicked Standard gun I must confess
Caeser Morini grip somewhat modified so that it actually works
it loves to eat SK pistol match ammo & is well capable of a 50mm group with the right shooter in charge.
More recently I found this Sako 3 in 1 package in original case with all barrels, magazines etc
getting very hard to find now in Australia so I snapped it up primarily for firing pins & springs etc
it is not as clean as the Triace but shoots very well in .32
Interestingly in Australia, .22 short has been outlawed from competition but the possession of a .22 short ported barrel is still legal, so, one day I may afford myself the luxury of shooting a rapid fire match in .22 short on the old, man size targets just for the sake of experience.
love the forum thanks
Finatic

Hi.
I also live in Australia and have a TriAce in 32 & 22L.
You will be the perfect person to let me know if the barrel conversions on the 3 in 1 will fit onto the TriAce
base ie will they interchange with each other.
I have the option to buy a .32 3 in 1 with a bulged barrel so I would appreciate your help

Thanks greg998

Hello,
I live in Canada and have had the old Triace (now referred to as the 22-32) three barrel set for over twenty years. In my experience with the other owners in this country (there are forty Sako pistols in Canada), the old and new models are relatively interchangeable except for the grips. The later grips are very slightly different than the older ones. I have interchanged parts in the the receiver from both models without too much difficulty.

Latest posts

Back