• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Sako TRGs Need 338 Win Mag Magazine

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Goaksy

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a magazine for a 338 win mag. I have a number of these rifles and I can use the magazine off another rifle if I would like to use this rifle, but it would be really nice for this rifle to have it's own magazine.

Thanks,

-Ed

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a magazine for a 338 win mag. I have a number of these rifles and I can use the magazine off another rifle if I would like to use this rifle, but it would be really nice for this rifle to have it's own magazine.

Thanks,

-Ed
As you did not state model, Beretta USA have 75 and 85 mags in stock. I have bought from them in the past.

Hello,

Yes, it is for an M995, these guys don't have anything for something this old. Thanks for pointing this out, I completely overlooked it.

Thanks,

-Ed

Hi Ed,

Did you find a magazine yet?

I was just googling(is that even a real word?) for an extra magazine for my M995 in 6.5x55 Swedish nothing to find on this side of the ocean but on your side on the other hand I saw some websites passing with these mags for sale not sure it were the right ones I checked the parts list, mine has part nr.S5740373 and yours probably S5740380 or 381 at the end the difference is mag(4 round clip) or super mag(3 round clip) the parts lists says, did you try midwestgunworks.com and gunboards.com they used to have a few in stock( the 380's type).

good luck on the search.

Cees

Did you find/buy your Sako M995 mags yet? If not I may have some I’m parting with lol, the only reason I signed up for the forum actually lol

Back