• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

New in Box Sako Super Deluxe Varmint 6mm PPC Unfired -Presented to Dr. Louis Palmisano by Sako

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Wow, what a rare beauty. I have the one Dr. Palmisano sent a gunwriter for testing and articles when they first came out. It is serial number 20.

This has been advertised for quite awhile. Not sure it's worth the asking price. o_O However value is in the eyes of the beholder.

Another CDN member on here had a 222 75 varmint blued walnut that was a deluxe. I didnt believe it was factory. Now seeing this?? I will see if i can find a pic of it.

Founds some pics of the rifle that was questionably a 75 deluxe...not too sure when comparing the two to be honest. The cap looks a little long....thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1983.JPG
    IMG_1983.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1984.JPG
    IMG_1984.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 71
Same here . . . until a photo of a Deluxe hb popped up on this forum a while back. And I think it was posted by one the guys from Australia.

Since . . . only one person bid on it, they might be waiting for a better time of the year to offer it to the public?

Or the majority of Sako collectors are a bit thin in the wallet.

Serial #1 .22PPC heavy barrel was sent to a writer for testing and I hear it is for sale but owner can't decide on price. I'm not a SAKO collector and don't keep up with values but would like to have it. So how much should I offer?

Back