1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Various Catalogs showing Sakos

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sako parts' started by douglastwo, Feb 8, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. douglastwo

douglastwo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    It's time to move some of my duplicate catalogs (F.I., Garcia and Stoeger). They are used but in good condition. Three of them are hole punched. It's 14 items total consisting of 13 catalogs and 1 price list. All are original (not reproductions). Reproductions would cost around $12 to $15 each. The entire lot is $70 and I'll pay shipping. Sorry, but I will not ship out of the US. The first PM saying you want them, they're yours.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. blackjack

blackjack Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    UK
    State/Region:
    UK Crest
    Hello Doug,

I collect gun & rifle catalogues and I have a collection of Gun Digests except for one. When Gun Digest first started printing them, the first 4 were bi - anual and in 1951 they became anual. The copy that I am missing is the3rd edition 1947. I have heard in the past that when the 3rd edition was about to be printed, their was a paper shortage in the USA and there for only a small number of the 3rd edition were printed, and that is why they are so hard to come by. How true this is I have know idea. Have you ever come across the 3rd edition of Gun Digest?

Blackjack

3. douglastwo

douglastwo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Blackjack,
    I just searched Google and asked why the 3rd Edition is so hard to find, and an Ebay ad popped up showing one for sale. So I did a search on Ebay for Gun Digest 3rd Edition and the page opened with 4 or 5 for sale.
    Gun luck buying one of those.